Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sadie is My Life

BR alum Sadie Mae did good when she left her old life and flirted her way into her new home. She wasn't content with just a great address though; she kept going until she placed herself right in middle of her people's universe.

We laughed out loud at the name of this blog, devoted to the pushy little blue dog that insisted she was special.

'Sadie Mae Crockett, my life.' - BLOG

Well of course she is... as she should be!
Great photos. Thank you Ingrid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty she is. One question...how on earth did you get her to agree to ride the trike. My boy Nelson would never be so agreeble!

Marie

Landis said...

what a cute site!

i'm a new fan. . . count me and grr and avec among your followers!

Jackelyn said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest picture! Sadie is both beautiful AND talented!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog -- and beautiful dog! All dogs should be so loved.