Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thanks from Team Noonie

On behalf of Team Noonie I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all of the donors who made our participation in the St. Baldrick’s event on March 15, 2008 so successful. Our team fundraising goal was $10,000 and due to the very generous contributions from so many kind hearted people, that amount was well exceeded. The event raised a total of more than $40,000. St Baldrick’s grants funds to over 230 institutions for laboratory research and to help make clinical trials available to more children than ever, giving those children treatment that offers the best chance for a cure. Fellowships are also funded to encourage the best and brightest new doctors to pursue careers in childhood cancer research. Your support truly makes a difference! As promised...here we are bald! And that's Charlie, my nephew sleeping in the stroller.

6 comments:

No BSL said...

That`s absolutely wonderful news.
Bald is beautiful and I hope the little fella is doing well.

nicole said...

Thanks Mac's gang...he is doing well. And boy, having no hair sure makes life easier...lol

2beemo said...

You guys look fabulous and Charlie sure is a cutie! I'm glad your fundraising was such a success.

Anonymous said...

You guys are all so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Kudos to your efforts. Bless those that contributed time and of course..cashola. :)

Anonymous said...

When I had read your story, I was so worried for your family and impressed with all your hard work.... I had tears in my eyes and contributed to your team :) Thankn you so much for the update~

You all look beautiful!

:)
Jenifer