Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pssst.... I've got a secret

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone, but we haven't yet changed the conference registration price so if you register soon there's a good chance you can still get in for the early bird rate and save $25! You'd better hurry beacuse I have no idea when Tom, our busy tech guru, will get around to changing the form.


We've had great fun in the past meeting rescuers, shelter staff and pit bull owners - it's one of the few places that we can all get together and share information about the breed we love!


1 comment:

Jackelyn said...

I sooooo badly wish I could come. Infact, I'm still holding out hope that I can drop everything and go at the last minute. It sounds so great.

(And I must admit I have a crush on one of your dogs and I simply must meet him:)